The aim of our work is to bring a positive impact on the daily management of the colonies:
- a decrease in the rate of reproduction of varroa during the year
- more performance on crops thanks to healthier bees and longer over the seasonal period
- the exit from the logic of calendar treatments
- a reduction in operating costs
- a balance between productivity and hive health
Saturated fertilization apiaries with 3 male lines (3 drones) with a high self-hygienic capacity and stretches of varroa resistance, in which female lines with the same characteristics are rotated, are the guarantee of queen bees that combine a level of heterosis and vitality to the heredity of varroa resistance traits and a better tolerance to viruses: balance necessary to make beekeeping competitive and performing in the future.